Main image

giovedì 21 ottobre 2010

Nailart Inspiration #1

Bubblegum by Emerald Sparkled
I'm in love with this! Great colors and great effect, maybe one of the best nailarts seen this year, even though it's so simple. Trincess used Alix Alien #60 as a white base, and then applied the pink dots with the back of a brush using China Glaze Sugar High, Heli-Yum, Pool Party, Flip-Flop Fantasy and a franken made by her.

Cherry Lace by CucumPear
Lately I've liked a lot the shine / matt contrast. CucumPear here used this contrast with a diagonal nailart. She used Essence Purple Cherry as a base, with a Seche Vite top coat, and then colored half of the nail black with a Spooky Nails nailart pen. She after applied Essence Matt Top Coat on the other half.

Sinful Color Maghony with Striprite by Deez Nails
The name of this nailart say it all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed

Disclaimer

The Beauty Meeting Place offers nail polish swatches, product reviews, Konad stamping examples and makeup ideas.

Occasionally I receive a free product to review, but it's clear from the beginning when that happens, since I always state that. I will never say I like something unless I truly like it, and regardless of whether I purchase a product myself or it was sent to me gratis my opinions will always remain honest. If you like a product to be reviewd please click on the "Contact" button in the upper right corner of the page.

Always feel free to link me in your blogroll!

Thank you very much for visiting! I hope you bookmark or follow and visit again.