Main image

domenica 17 ottobre 2010

Models Own for Fall 2010

It's a common thing that smaller companies use colors very similar to the ones of haute couture maison lately. The cheap alternative I'd like you to look at, is the one provided by Models Own, precisely the nail polishes Grace Green, Becca's Brown and Purple Ash (in the first row). Aren't they similar to Chanel's Khaki collection?


Call me crazy, but I like the Models Own version better, not only for the price. MO nail polishes are sold for £ 5.00 (with discount when bought in groups of 3 or 5), and Chanel's are now available only on Ebay or so on, touching $ 50!

Btw, I found other similarities, precisely with Essie Fall 2010 collection:

How gorgeous is Merino Cool? They're sold for $ 8, so the same price of the MOs, as in todays value converter.

Which one do you like most?

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed

Disclaimer

The Beauty Meeting Place offers nail polish swatches, product reviews, Konad stamping examples and makeup ideas.

Occasionally I receive a free product to review, but it's clear from the beginning when that happens, since I always state that. I will never say I like something unless I truly like it, and regardless of whether I purchase a product myself or it was sent to me gratis my opinions will always remain honest. If you like a product to be reviewd please click on the "Contact" button in the upper right corner of the page.

Always feel free to link me in your blogroll!

Thank you very much for visiting! I hope you bookmark or follow and visit again.