Main image

domenica 24 ottobre 2010

Chanel Les Khakis: cheap alternatives #2

A few days ago I've showned you some cheap alternatives for Chanel's f/w collection Les Khakis, from Essie and Models Own.
Today I'd like to show you three other dupes, from and italian brand: Pupa Milano.

The colors are part of their f/w 2010 collection, called Baroque Couture, and are sold (in Italy) at € 5,90. Pretty cheap don't you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed

Disclaimer

The Beauty Meeting Place offers nail polish swatches, product reviews, Konad stamping examples and makeup ideas.

Occasionally I receive a free product to review, but it's clear from the beginning when that happens, since I always state that. I will never say I like something unless I truly like it, and regardless of whether I purchase a product myself or it was sent to me gratis my opinions will always remain honest. If you like a product to be reviewd please click on the "Contact" button in the upper right corner of the page.

Always feel free to link me in your blogroll!

Thank you very much for visiting! I hope you bookmark or follow and visit again.