Main image

martedì 19 ottobre 2010

Catrice London Forecast Weather


Brand: Catrice
Price: 2,50 €
Retailer: Douglas
Type: Cream nail polish
Name: 208 London Forecast Weather

You can call this nail polish a "souvenir". Yes, I'm not joking. I bought this during summer holiday, when I was in Berlin. How can you leave a beautiful shade like this, when it costs only 2,50 €? I couldn't.

I don't know if this brand is sold in Italy as well, I'll have to check the Douglas store in my city, since that's where I bought it in Germany.

Moving on to the polish, here's the swatch, taken in sunlight (not that bright though) exposure:


This is a mid-dark tone of grey, with little blue reflection. (You can see them clickin' on the image to enlarge it). The consistency is cream, and it only needed one coat to have this effect. Really good coverage!

I bought also a coral from this brand, which I'll review lately in the week!

Also, I've opened a "Swap" section, as you can see in the upper right corner of the page. Since a lot of brands aren't sold (or have high shipping costs) here in Italy I offer to buy some italian products in exchange of the foreign one! Hope you like it :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed

Disclaimer

The Beauty Meeting Place offers nail polish swatches, product reviews, Konad stamping examples and makeup ideas.

Occasionally I receive a free product to review, but it's clear from the beginning when that happens, since I always state that. I will never say I like something unless I truly like it, and regardless of whether I purchase a product myself or it was sent to me gratis my opinions will always remain honest. If you like a product to be reviewd please click on the "Contact" button in the upper right corner of the page.

Always feel free to link me in your blogroll!

Thank you very much for visiting! I hope you bookmark or follow and visit again.